Monday, July 14, 2008

This Weekend

Well this weekend was GREAT!!! It started on Friday after my meetings in Salt Lake when I went with Jennise and Olivia to the pool.... I didn't get as MUCH sun as I would of liked but it was still fun!!!! Krisin and Zachy boy met us there!!!! Then on Saturday we had Zach's first birthday party!!! It was a blast-- and all my sisters and brother came with KiKi, Libia, Jack and Zach!!! We played in the bounce house... and they played in the kiddie pools... Then I left and drove back up to Logan to go to the Demolition Derby with Laney... Rod and Bart where in it... and McKenna and I were in the dance contest!!! We didn't win but came close to it!!!!! McKenna's sprinkler move just didn't wow the judges that much!!! Hahaha.... Anyways-- it was great... Yesterday it was church and a little bit of the 24 hour bug ( I wasn't feeling so hott).... I don't have any picture my camera needs new batteries... SORRY!!!!

1 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

No pictures of the dance competition that is a crying shame.. GIrl...