Friday, September 12, 2008

Hello, still Alive!!!

Well Hello blogging world, I am still alive and doing GREAT... Not too much has happend, since oh last week when I blogged real quick.. I am looking into going to LDS BC, to get my basics and then hopefully transfer to a University for the last 2 years.... I am really thinking about going into teaching... I love what I do now, but I just don't think that it is what I am supposed to do the rest of my life... I mean you would think that atleast one of us kids would follow in my parents footsteps and be a teacher!!! It will be great, I probably will have to move to Salt Lake so if anybody knows someone who has a great place to live there, LET ME KNOW!!! Anyways, thats about it for now!! Thanks for the great words of advice!!! Love ya!

0 comments: