Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas in El Paso....

Its been a wild ride here in good ol' El Paso for Christmas starting off last Friday with an 18 hour car ride that only should of taken 12.... AHHHH, stupid snow!!!! and my family has done a million and one things and its been great I am sad for Monday to come when Kimber and I have to pack her car up and drive back... Its been 50 here and just NICE!!! Anyways---- Santa came to my house and brought me a LAPTOP with a Printer/Scanner/Fax/Copier all in one... I am so LUCKY!!!! Anyways--- I really ate a piece of Humble pie when I went with my little cousins down to the Rescue Mission to make and feed about 160 people..We also made Sugar Cookies, went to Chicos Tacos, Had parties, went and saw Marley and ME ( GO SEE IT). Anyways-- as always enjoy the pictures!!! :)

2 comments:

Ryan & Amber said...

It sounds like Santa spoiled you! I miss you! Have fun with your family!

Daryl and Ashley said...

That is so neat to do that at the Rescue! That is the true meaning of Christmas, SERVICE and remembering Christ! Sounds like Santa knew you were a good girl!