Saturday, January 24, 2009

I know in my last post I said that I would post some pictures and here it is 2 weeks later and still no pictures..... Things are BUSY!!!! If I am not driving, I am at work, and if I am not at work I am at school and if I am not at school I am at home trying to sleep!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH, somedays I am more tired than others but things are getting better!!!! Right now I am sitting at the Sorenson's house watching Kennedy and Jack while Kimber and Tyler are out of town.. and honestly its been a nice break from homework and stuff, BUT I do have to study for my first test on Monday so I am so thankful for my brother who said he would come over here so that I can study for a few minutes. But other than that nothing new has been going on..... Work is crazy busy, even more so than what I was doing in Logan, and school well thats just different, especially if any of you know how much I ......loved....... BYU-ID, well thats putting it nicely!!! :)

And no I am not sugar coating everything right now, its been HARD and yes I have thought about if I made the right decision but hey, I know what I am doing is what I need to be doing and soo there you go... I am here and alive and happy.... Check back in a couple days and then we can really see how things are going after I have taken that Math Test and have seen my score on it!!!! But for now... Here is the only picture saved on Kimber's computer so enjoy till next time.

1 comments:

Ryan & Amber said...

We really need to get together again soon! I miss you! Good luck on your test.