Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Birthday!!!






My birthday was last Friday and it was a great day.. I woke up and the West's were so nice to sing happy birthday to me, and then I opened presents. After that I got ready and made my way to Logan where I met up with Kimberley for lunch-- and then in the middle of that had an interview for a job which I GOT and now will be moving in 2 weeks to El Paso... So after that excitment I met up with my friend Delaney and went and got dinner and then just hung out at her house-- she is having a baby just about any day now Halle and I can't wait to see her, I am so sad that I won't be here to spoil her!!! On Saturday I went to the Sorenson's and we went to eat at Bonsai-- it was great and really good food, I am even a celebrity there because I have my picture and autograph on the wall-- because it was my birthday!!! On Sunday we all went to the Sorenson's for my birthday BBQ and Megan and Ally Mullen came, it was great fun!!!! It was my last big celebration before I leave to move home!! Anyways-- enjoy some pictures!! :)

Sorry its not letting me update the pictures.. I will have to try in a few minutes again!

4 comments:

Russ and Dulcie Clayton said...

Happy happy birthday!!! I can't wait to see you soon!

Ryan & Amber said...

I hope you had a Happy Birthday! That is a very creative cake.

weloveadoption said...

Happy late birthday! And we wish you the best in Texas!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Happy Bithday Amanda!