Monday, August 18, 2008

El Paso, El Paso, El Paso.....



Well Delaney and I are coming to a close of our trip, and I have to say I am WAY sad to go...... Where else can we get fresh flour tortillas, swim in a bucket of queso and listen to some sweet music other than the Taco Cabana.... or basically be in Mexico without even crossing the border and be able to buy everything at our leisure.... where else can we drive out to my moms school to give Mr Ammato is double nickel, or put together teacher kits..where else is there a Cattlemans Steakhouse....where else can you go to Cielo Vista Mall for tax free weekend and meet Latoya at the Layne Bryant...Wal Mart-- enough said... where else can you drive for over an hour and be almost in Mexico,in New Mexico, and Texas and never stop laughing.... where else can we get a Fushia Kiss and Pedicure of Tina, or a kiss on the lips from Nana?? Where ELSE can we eat my dads taco, go to church with Sister Billings, go to Tommy's reception and SET up 10 minutes before it starts, eat 3 FULL meals of tacos in one day.... None other than the great, amazing El Paso, TEXAS....


3 comments:

John and Jessica said...

Hi Amanda,
Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I am so jealous that you were just in El Paso. :) I've been homesick for like a month now missing the DELICIOUS food :) Glad to see you're doing well! How is your brother Donald? Take care and glad to keep in touch.

Daryl and Ashley said...

El Paso sounds like a great place! I am jealous!

Ryan & Amber said...

It looks like you had fun. I bet there is nothing like going back home. I am glad you are back though. I missed you at work.