Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today I am at a thinking point in my life-- where I am trying to figure out if what I am doing is really what I am supposed to doing in my life or if its time to further my education and go back to school... I love my job and the people I work with but with just coming back from El Paso I really have been think if this is really where I should be in my life.... Maybe this was just a great jumping off position for me and now its time to venture to something else... OR maybe this is really what I am supposed to be doing my whole life.... Ahhhh, I don't even know if this is making sense I am just rambling-- but anyone have some advice?? Do I continue to work my heart out and stay here where I am comfortable but NOT incredibly happy or try going back to school or a new path but something that will make me feel at home?!?!?!?!

Just a frustrated thinker... :)

3 comments:

weloveadoption said...

Amanda - Will you send me your address? I would like to invite you to my baby shower? Thanks!

krystale said...

I think you should go some place new. From what I've learned no one loves to be out of their comfort zone, but it's when you leave it that you do the most growing! Take a change pretty girl, you can do it!

krystale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.