Thursday, April 9, 2009

And the Winner Is:

I
I am
I am moving
I am moving to
I am moving to El Paso!!!

When: I dont know, depends on when and where I get a job... But I feel at peace with my choice and know that Heavenly Father has helped me come to my decision. and just because its me, last night right after I got off the phone with my mom from telling her what I decided, the song CELEBRATION came on the radio... and to you that might not mean anything but for me, it was just a little way to show me that its a good thing what I am doing, and no matter what people think or feel, its my life and I don't have to please anybody else but me. I am really excited to start this new chapter, and yes its going to be hard, really hard, but thats ok, and I am ready for it.

5 comments:

lady said...

Congrats on your decision.

RonJohn said...

hooray!!!

Mindi said...

Congrats on your descision, BUT I'm gonna miss ya a ton!!!! So for sure when you come to visit, I better know about it, so we can see each other!!

weloveadoption said...

Good luck Amanda! I am sure you made the right choice for yourself. We wish you the best! Keep your blog updated so we can check and see how you are doing.

Daryl and Ashley said...

Congratulations!!!!!