Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Choices, Decisions and a trip to EL PASO!!

I just went home for a couple of days with my sisters to have a shower for my cousin Jennifer who is having a baby boy in June, and it was a blast, but I do have to say that the best part was being HOME, and with my family. We went to Cloudcroft and White Sands, yes there is such a place look at the pictures ( I will have to post the pictures later, I can't find my camera cord)!!! Then we just stayed home and had a blast letting all the kids play with the hose in the backyard, there was a trip to Jacksons, and we even watched Twilight... I never thought I would do that, and yeah sure not my cup of tea (so weird) but it was not that bad, ALTHOUGH I did fall asleep!!! Ooopppss!! :)

Anyways, now here is the hard part and I am going to need lots of your opinions here. While at home I was talking to my dad about work and school and he suggested that I look into moving back home and working and going to school at UTEP or even El Paso community, for a couple of reasons and those being:
1. I could live rent free
2. School is much cheaper there
3. I love El Paso
4. I could work less, and go to school more
5. Not that I don't love Utah, its just I don't know.

So there is my choice, I know that whatever I choose its going to be hard, but I find myself happiest when I am at home. I just can't imagine not living close to my sisters and seeing my nieces and nephews all the time, that probably would be the hardest for me. Its not about the friends, because I can make those wherever I go, I just don't know what to do. Part of me just tells me to do it because its only a couple of years and I can always move back when I am done with school. But then on the other hand, I think that moving away from my sisters and brother will be harder then I think, and for as much as they come to visit or I can come up here it still won't be enough. So what do you all think, please let me know!! :)

4 comments:

Melanie and Jarom said...

You'll know. On all of my big life decisions like this I would pray and pray and then one day I would just know. That doesn't mean your mind won't try to trick you but just think of each place and try to feel which decision gives you more peace. Then you know thats the right one. El Paso is great!I miss it!

RonJohn said...

El Paso is where its AT! haha Really, i would put family matters aside and choose what is best for you. Getting school done faster might be a good thing. But meeting Mr. Right..... well lets just say your chances might lessen down here. haha Good Luck!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Here is my two cents... move home! I think your pro's out weigh the con's... wait, are there any con's? I love home though... you will make the right decision!

Ryan & Amber said...

If you move back to El Paso, it will give me a great reason to go to Texas on a trip.