Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stress.


As I sit here in class at this moment, we are doing presentations on stress.... Boy Howdy is this.........................fun.. Not only have I learned about what it can do to the body, my gosh I am doing everything wrong. I know that stress is a part of our daily lives but my gosh it sure isn't fun. Anyways, thats deep enough for me.

I am so excited because not only am I going home to El Paso next week, I get to miss school-- I haven't missed yet and yeah yeah I know I should but my gosh do I need it, actually its more that I need to miss work, but thats a different story.. Because stress has been on my mind lately, or should I say just since yesterday when I started my presentation, I was trying to think of ways that I vent--- can we say CAR dance and sing, and if you need a good cd-- can we say JOCK JAMS, yes the 90's cd... its great!!!You really need to dig it out of the drawer, I know you all have it.....

Anyways thats about it, its kind of random but whatever, thats my life!

0 comments: