Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas at the Browns!


11 Days till Christmas if anyone is counting like I am!!! I really can't wait to go home and just relax and have fun!!!! This year 2 more sets of little feet have been added to our family and so it will be fun to have everyone at my parents house. Here is a picture from last year and my Olivia was so small--- and CUTE I must say!!! I love when ALL my family gets together because we just have the best time and laugh. This year is going to be a different kind of pace for us because my dad will have just gotten out of surgery a few days before so we get to stay home and do things as a family at HOME!! Yay for that-- I see alot of Apples to Apples being played in the Browns home this year! But I think what I am most excited about is all the traditions that we do, I love that part about Christmas and look forward to it every year!

0 comments: