Saturday, December 29, 2007

Its all over!!!








Well Christmas has come and gone and I do have to say that I am really sad about it. For so long there has always been something to look forward to so I can come home but now I am just going to have to plan my own trip or something. I have had so much fun being here and I almost don't want to go back!!! We have had party after part and today we had Kennedy's birthday party (pictures to come later). We went to Peter Pieper Pizza and had a Princess Birthday Party there. And now I have to pack as much stuff as I can tonight because tomorrow I have to get on a plane and go back to Utah.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ Anyways-- we got away at Christmas with only having a few sickies. Thank goodness for that!!! And my dad is doing great-- and can get up and move around pretty well if you ask me! Anyways-- I hope all your Christmas' were all you wanted them to because mine certainly was!!!

PS-- Any girl needs to go see PS I love you--- laughed and cried through the whole thing....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to good old snowy, white Utah!!!! Tonight will be fun at my house with the snow, we make snow volcanos & put down inside of them fountain fireworks left from the 4th of July, they are so fun. I am glad to have you back @ work, we missed you. I am very very glad that all of your shoes & new clothes fit in your suitcases at the airport. That would be so sad if you would not of had room for them all. :-(
Welcome back to your Utah home.
G.T.