Thursday, December 13, 2007

Work.....





Well I work with a buch of great friends, and I can honestly say that work is fun and I have a great time! I really am blessed to have awesome friends both in and out of work. Although I do have to say that the ladies at work sometimes feel or should I say they want to feel like they are my mothers, but Hey when I can see my mom they do just fine! And yes Geishaye I am talking about you! Anyways, here at the clinic every Halloween there is a contest between departments and yes its late here are some pictures of our fun day! I will get some more recent pictures but for now these will have to do!
Anyways, peds is in full swing as the winter weather comes and brings nasty colds. And I am happy to report that I am officially been here for 1 year! Yay for me! Its been a long road all the way from BYU-Idaho but I wouldn't be who I am today with out all that crap that happened. (And when I say crap I really mean crap) I am happier now then I have ever been!

1 comments:

Geishaye Thain said...

Hey, Surprise, SUPRISE, I am so proud of myself-being your other mother to of figured out how to post this comment!!!! I am so proud of myself. Thank you for thinking of me-your other mother. I feel so loved by you now.....