Monday, May 5, 2008

Birthday Weekend---

Well I went down to SLC this weekend for my birthday--- and it was very sucessful to say the least!!!! It started off Friday when I went to a wedding reception for a friend and then went to Julia and Prestons house to hang out... We played some game on Wii and it was really fun-- I might have to ask for one of those for Christmas!!! Then on Saturday Kimberley took me to get a pedicure and then she and Kennedy and I went shopping and to a place called "Nothing Bundt Cakes" it was really good!!! Then Saturday night I went to Jennise's house and Kristin, Jennise and I went to see "Maid of Honor" and it was such a cute movie... Very much so a Chick Flick but so dang cute!!! and then yesterday we had a Kentucky Derby Style BBQ at the Whites... It was so fun and all the kids were hilarious, and my sweet sisters even had more presents for me to open!!! They always do toooooooo much for me!!! Anyways--- Thanks to the Sorensons, Wests and Whites for making the weekend so fun!!! I love you guys soo much!!!!!












2 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

Fun Pictures!

Ryan & Amber said...

Your nephews and nieces are all soooo cute!