Monday, May 12, 2008

The weekend came and left....

Well on Friday after I left work I went down to SLC-- and met the Sorenson's at the Bee's game!!! It was actually really fun and a great night for a game!





Then on Saturday Kimberley and I walked in Race for the Cure... It was a really emotional thing,, and record breaking at that..... 17,000 people..... We ran on team Rumbi as we liked to call ourselves!!! Thanks for going with me Kimber I had a blast!!!








Saturday night we went to Rocky Mountain Raceway and watched the races (figure 8, trains, and speedsters) it was a great time and we had a blast... Sorry No pictures!!!

And this picture is of me at Work on Friday afternoon... You could say we were a LITTLE bored!!!

1 comments:

The Morgans said...

Amanda I love your hair, it is really hot!!