Thursday, March 24, 2011

Arizona, Utah and a Basketball game...

A couple of weeks ago my brother and I went to Arizona to visit some family, we had a great time, but like every other thing I didn't get to many pictures.... So enjoy the ones that I did get... we had a great time-- we had a lot of relaxing time, didn't get to go swimming because some of the pool equipment broke and drained the pool but flooded the yard, went to a Lacrosse game and saw Rango at the Drive Inn... Over all great trip!!!




I can't really remember but we also went to the Conference USA championship basketball game between UTEP and I think Tulsa.... It was a great game but sadly UTEP lost by 1 point... BOOO....




After all of that excitement I went to Utah to visit my friend and my sisters (for a very short time) for Spring Break... Delaney is just like my sister and its so fun that no matter how long its been since we have seen each other its just like old times when we get together... I had a great time being at her house with her darling baby girl and her husband Rod.... Also, before I went to her house I had the chance to see my sisters and have lunch with them... While I was there I also colored my hair... The dark was just getting ugly so I HAD to change it!!!