Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Oh The Bachelor........



So I am sure many of you know how much I love to watch the Bachelor..... This season I was a little skeptical as to how Brad Womack would be, but as the season went on I found that I actually like the guy and he was there for all the right reason.... Emily was always one of my favorites and I always hoped that he would choose her at the end.. and then HE DID, and i was so excited for them, I thought oh they look so cute and in love THIS one is going to last....

And then came the AFTER THE FINAL ROSE, and here is what I think........ What they have is REAL, and I think that reality has hit them both square in the face with some major issues, I can see his temper def. be a problem, but I can also see her being very stubborn and a "My way or the highway" type of gal.... BUT I can also see that if they think its worth it to work at their love and realtionship it would work... I mean I know its always easier to walk away and say that they gave it their best, BUT for their sake, and lets be honest my need for "Happy Endings" I hope they work it out... COME ON GUYS-- its not always going to be the 6 week fairy-tale you have become used too... WELCOME TO REAL LIFE SUCKERS! :)
The End.....





PS Update on Lent--- Still going strong, haven't cracked yet!!! Stay tuned for pictures of my upcoming trip to Utah...

0 comments: