Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gosh I need to post more....

Its seems that my blog has fallen victim to recent neglect in my life... I used to be so good and now it all seems to be catching up with me... But I need your opinion....

DO I #1 take a full load this summer so I can get done with school that much faster, OR #2 remember that Summer is a time to have fun and only take a few classes so I can go on not so lavish vacations!!! All opinions are and will be appreciated!!!

Lets see in other news--- Last night Donald and I went to the UTEP basketball game (GO MINERS!!!) and I got a flat tire, and I learned a couple of things.... #1 if I really REALLY had to change a tire by myself I know I could do it, I was suprised that I knew where all the equipment was in my car and what to do with it all... #2-- Thank heavens for my brother because he did most of the work.... #3 I hope I don't have to buy a new tire... the verdict is still out on that one....

Also, I am excited to go to Utah for Spring Break in a couple of weeks to see my bestest friend Delaney and her family.... I am so very excited to have a shopping day and just to hang out and do whatever we want, especially because I won't be in El Paso at school OR at work!!!

And last-- as part of my New Years Resolution I have tried to make it a point to attend ALL the activities and FHE in my singles ward... And I am the first to say that I drag my feet to a majority of them, but I must say to my suprise-- we have done some really fun things!!! We have made it to Carlsbad Caverns and gone 4-wheeling... So enjoy the pictures!











1 comments:

weloveadoption said...

good for you....you need to take advantage of all those fun things while you are single. As for the summer I would take a few classes and just have fun! Looks like you are doing well.