Monday, June 2, 2008

Burn baby BURN!!!

Well I went to the pool on Saturday with some great friends and got well burned!!!! I tried to take some pictures of myself but they didn't really turn out great and do my work justice but here ya go... and here is what I used to put on when I was burning up.... It didn't really work all that great but oh well!!! I really wanted to be burned and thats what I got!!! Woohoo!!! Hello tan in a couple of days!!!



-- This picture is horrible, and I look like well I won't say but yeah anyways!



Also, the operator that worked here at the clinic for EVER retired and here is a picture with all of us girls that worked with here in Medical Records.... Don't mind the bigness of myself in the front!!! Oh Linda---

2 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

Hey Trina showed me your blog and I accidently commented on Kenny Rogers post. How was it. I"m so jealous

Megan and Jon said...

YOU A CAT FAN.. WANT ONE? OR TWO?