Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Last NIght

So last night I decieded that I needed to clean out some things in my room and so I started with under my bed..... Since I moved in to my house now I just threw boxes under my bed and left them... So last night I went through it and am getting rid of probably 95% of what was under there... I also had some plastic tubs on the side of my bed that I just went through last night too.... Anyways, apparently I like hats or atleast found some that I had and took some pictures!!! Haha, yes I know I am a dork... and then there are some other pictures of what I am getting rid of and how the side of my bed looks now!!! It feels so good to clean... its the closet and drawers tonight!!





1 comments:

Mindi said...

aww that makes me feel special, you have the little picture thing i made you on your night stand. I want to look through it!! love ya and miss ya!