Monday, June 23, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend!

Well my weekend kicked off when I drove down to Lehi to go to Mindi's Spa party!!! It was fun to talk with her and my 2nd Mom!!!! Thanks guys!!!

On Saturday I went with the Sorenson's and Donald to Jordanelle to go boating... It was a blast and I got some real good SUN!!!


---- My sweet sweet Jacky boy!

---- My sister Kimberley

---- My brother Donald in the freeeeeezing water

---- Tyler and Kennedy

-----Coco and Bryce with Kir in the window

---- Jack trying to relax on the boat!

After going home to shower and relax Kimber, Kenney and I headed to the Bee's game to see the CHICKEN!!! He was hilarious and it was sooo much fun!!!







Then at about 1:30AM or so I got a call from my mom but missed her call... so she called the house... and to our suprise.... MY PARENTS WERE IN TOWN!!!! Woohoooo!!! So we talked for a few minutes and then got to bed very very late....
Sunday we got up to go to church and my mom,Kennedy and I decieded to go listen to Jennise give her lesson... after a mishab with a very nice picture that I got my dad for Fathers Day (it fell off my roof and is not nowhere to be found... there goes $50 down the drain...) We made it back to the Sorenson's church in time to take the sacrament and then watch Kennedy do her part in Primary.... After that it was home for naps, relaxing and dinner and a drive back up to Logan!!!!

Thanks for the fun weekend!!!!

1 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

You are always jet setting about and having a good time, jealous here. even more jealous that this weekend is Kenney.

Gives me scarlet fever to think about it..