Thursday, October 16, 2008

Football and Band-aids!

Last night Kristin, Zach and I went to the Mountain Crest vs. Sky View football game... Yes on a WEDNESDAY night-- weird but it was fun none the less!!! MC won in overtime 41-38... It was a great game and we even got out of there before all the traffic!!! Yipee!!! :) Anyways-- they spent the night at my house last night and we ALL slept like rocks-- Zachy didn't even wake up till a little after 8 which according to his mom is GREAT!!!! Too bad I had to come to work, but thanks for coming guys, I always love having you!! :)
When I was getting ready this morning Zach came into the bathroom and I gave him a band-aid to play with.. and it ended up on his forehead!!! He is so cute!!!



1 comments:

Ryan & Amber said...

Go MC!!! Your nephew is so cute. You will be proud of me. I finally went and got my car washed. Hahaha!