Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my dear sweet little Olivia-- she just turned 2 and since her mom doesn't keep up with her blog I will blog about her today!!! Oh gosh-- she is the cutest/smartest/funniest girl out there..You will never hear a 2 year old that talks better than her, and her laugh is so cute..
Oh I love her so much-- here are some pictures of the last 2 years..
Love ya Libia I hope you have a great day and a super fun birthday party at Chuck E Cheese-- I wish I could be there!!!












2 comments:

lady said...

Jennise is a slacker for not keeping up with her blog....so thank you for doing what she should be doing! Cute pictures of Olivia! You are such a GREAT aunt!!! I want to be at Chucky Cheese with them too! Hope you are doing well Amanda!! When do you start school? When will you move? Are you going to live with someone or get your own apt? ETC. Love ya!

Ryan & Amber said...

She is so dang cute! You have way cut nieces and nephews.