Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Mom is the BEST!

Well its offically in--- all of my information to LDS BC.. so now we wait and hear back from them!!!
So, Jennise and Weston are in Mexico for a little R&R and so my mom was able to come up here to watch Olivia this week. and I was luck enough to have them and Kristin come up to Logan on Saturday and Sunday to spend a few days with me!!! We went shopping and just hung out and even got a little babysitting in when Heather came by with Baby Lizzie and we sent her off to Wal Mart by herself to just have a few minutes alone. Then on MOnday we met up with Kimberley and her kids to go to Sams. We had good intensions of getting more done but when kids miss their naps and its getting close to lunch time sometimes its just better to feed them and head home, and so thats what everyone did, even myself who just decieded to head back up here and relax at home.. But I love my mom so much, she is so sweet- she took me to Sams Club and bought me a whole bunch of grocerys and things that I need or just didn't even think I needed, she even has gone to the store since and bought me more things-- I don't know what I would do without her!! Love you MOM!!

Well here are some pictures of the weekend!





0 comments: