Monday, January 7, 2008

Fun Weekend

Here are pictures from Maddox!


This weekend was really fun! Started off with going to Maddox with some friends and then we were off to Tai Pan for some shopping... It was great and all we did was laugh and have a great time! We now plan to go once a month! Yippeeeee for me because I finally bought some things to decorate my house with... Anyways here are some fun pictures from Saturday.. I then woke up yesterday to it snowing and it snowed ALLLLLLL day long... We probably have about 5 or 6 inches... Anyways enjoy!

And our trip to and at Tai Pan!!!!



-- Ashley you have to with us to Tai Pan next time... Too much fun you missed out on!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not so sure that this group of you was real safe in the store....did you have any store security personnel following you around?