Thursday, January 31, 2008

Going to the Gym-----

OK well some friends from work and I decided that we were going to join a gym-- and so we went last night to sign up and we really got a good deal... for $20 a month we get a free personal trainer for whenever, unlimited tanning, unlimited guest passes, AND unlimited time in the massage chair.... Oh and they threw in a free T-Shirt!!!! Wish me luck-- we are starting tonight and then meeting with Steve the personal trainer on the 5th of Feb. I am way excited so move over skinny people because here I come!!! :) This is what I am going to look like when I am done and get older!--------


Pretty HOTTTTT huh!!!! Swimsuit and ALL :)

2 comments:

Andy4eric said...

Really appreciate the picture. You have inspired me to start working out. Thanks and good luck!
Andrea

Ryan & Amber said...

AMANDA!