Thursday, January 17, 2008

Help/ Advice/ Words of Wisdom....

OK this is going to sound really childish and high school (if you would like to call it that) but I need some advice.... Since my 2008 theme is "2008 is my Year" I have been scouting out the potential prospects and have seen a few that could be winners... One inparticular that works right here in the hospital where I just happen to work... I seem to see him every morning down in the Barfo/Cafeteria and you know how that goes the occational glance is exchanged but thats it... If you ask me I am WAY tooooo chicken to go up to him and say anything but I figured I better get cracking on it sometime.... I don't even know him name or anything I did try to look this morning but I couldn't quite make out his nametag... DARN it!!! Anyways-- to continue to feel like I am in High school I am going to ask my fello bloggers to give some advice as to what to do or say to him.... LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD..... Thanks!!! :)

2 comments:

The Morgans said...

Hey Amanda, I think you should make the first move on any guy you think is good looking, ask them out. I made the first move on Aaron, I gave him my number and said I thought he was cute, he called 3 days later (like all guys do) and you know the rest, you were there! But he probably would have never called me if I hadn't given him my number because he was not looking for a girl to date at the time. There is nothing wrong with girls asking guys out!

Daryl and Ashley said...

I think that you should go for it! The squeaky mouse gets the cheese! I can't wait to get together again for lunch, I had a blast! Hey were do you get your cute blog backgrounds? Oh ya... I saw May-Day today in her height of glory at the Coppermill!