Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Nativity Angel






My sister Jennise just sent me these pictures of Olivia as an Angel on Christmas Eve.. Every year we go to the Houghton's Christmas Eve and have a party and the little kids act out the Nativity and then Santa comes bringing pajama's for everyone.. Its a blast and it really wouldn't be Christmas without this happening!!! Here are some pictures of the little angels in my family... and take notice to Baby Jesus-- we claim him as ours too! I love these kids soooo much!

1 comments:

Brian & Brandi said...

Hi Amanda,
This is Brandi Hocker-Hansen. I was very excited to see your comment on my blog. Its great that old friends can reconnect by blogging. Its fun to see all the pictures of your family. Im glad that you had a great Christmas, and I look forward to staying intouch. Sorry it took me so long to reply things have been kind of crazy since Christmas. Just let me know the next time you get together with Mindi it would be fun to join you. Actually I checked out her blog from yours... I didn't know she had a little boy how fun.