Monday, January 21, 2008

I have been tagged by my friend Ashley, so here it goes...

10 years ago: I was in 7th grade going through that weird stage of being cool or not.. I was surrounded by my friends and couldn't wait to get to go to High School in 2 years...

5 things on my to do list: #1 Have a better attitude. #2 Wash my car. #3 2008 is my year. #4 Do laundry. #5 Organize my room.

Snacks that I enjoy:Cool Ranch Doritos and Homeade Cookies...

If I were suddenly a billionaire: I would buy myself a nice house.... Buy my parents a house here and pay off theirs in El Paso so they could come visit more.... Buy a private jet so we could fly to El Paso whenever we wanted too... Give my sisters and brother money... Buy Kristin and Brandons house and give it to someone who really needs it, and then make sure they had enough money to buy the house of their dreams... Make sure I had enough money in the bank just in case... SPEND the rest!!! :)

Places I've lived: El Paso, Rexburg, Mesa, Logan

Jobs: File Clerk at Western Tech, McDonalds Cashier, Runner at Hunt, Coder at Dr G&P, Patient Account Rep- Budge Clinic

Things people don't know about me: I am way to hard on myself... I hate change and all that comes with it.. I love to watch movies and be at home... I hate when people use my stuff even though I tell them they can... If I could move back to El Paso forever I wouldnt mind... And I could watch high school sports anytime of the day, especially football...

I tag--- Mindi, Kristin, Kelsey

0 comments: