Friday, February 1, 2008

Wow is all I have to say....

Ok so my sister Kristin has just sent me this picture of my family back in 1998... and Boy is it a beauty!!!! I can't believe that I used to think I was hott!!!! And to the naked eye you might think I just have lipstick on my teeth but let me assure you that it is indeed not and that I am really just missing a tooth.... and not even a baby one at that.... They only thing good I can say about it is that I love it because it was probably our last family picture with Kenneth here and so I do love it because of that!!!! COme on leave the comments I want to hear em'!!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...thats great!

The Morgans said...

I think it is a good pictue. You guys always are so cheerful! I always look at old pictures of when I thought I was hott too and boy was I not! I always look like a dork.

The Morgans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie and Jarom said...

Good Ol' Kenneth. This is how I remember your family best because its the last time I was around you guys frequently! haha

The Morgans said...

Sorry it was me that deleted a comment because I accidently put it twice.

Anonymous said...

I sure do remember you all at that stage...makes me a little sad. Where did all those years go? Sure do love that family........

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me. Aunt Marla....it would only let me go in as "anonymous"...guess I have to have a username or something. All this technology is too much for me.......love ya!