Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Favorite Things


So Mindi tagged me.... here is how it got started...



Tanya Purcell came up with a great idea. Here is her idea:Whenever Oprah does her ‘Favorite Things’ show, I am always curious about the things she chooses and why. The best part of her ‘Favorite Things’ show is that she shares them with others! Well, the other day I thought to myself, “I don’t have to be Oprah to have ‘Favorite Things’. I started to think about the day to day things that I have or use that bring me some form of enjoyment. I thought it would be interesting to find out the ‘Favorite Things’ of my friends and family too. So here it goes…If money were not an issue and you wanted to load up a basket of your most ‘Favorite Things’ and give it to your friends, what would you choose and why? During your day to day life, are there things that you use each day that make you smile or feel good? Is there something that you look forward to everyday? It can be something simple, like the type of pen you use or something big like the type of car you drive. I will list my ‘Things’ and then I will tag a few of you to do the same thing. here they are in no particular order...





My Got2 B Hair glue---- It keeps my hair just right and it doesn't move ALL day long!!! Just a little spray here and a little spray there!! I even got my mom and some of my sisters hooked on it!





My Polaroid a801 Camera... It takes great pictures and I try to take a few every once and a while so people know what I am up too!!!




My Crock-Pot---- I now can my really yummy soups and with it being really cold outside its perfect... My favorite is Cheesy Potato!!!! Sounds good now!






My 2005 Ford Escape... I love it!!! Its great in the snow, gets good gas milage for my many trips to SLC, and can fit a whole bunch of STUFF..... My far one of my best purchases!!!!!

Here are just a few of my favorite things.... I can get a picture of my bed... So thats what else I would add!!!!



Now I tag----Melanie, Andrea, Roni

1 comments:

Mindi said...

hey so kelsey and i want to meet up and have a girls day/weekend. So since she lives in idaho i figured we should all just meet in logan and that would be fair. So we should probably do a weekend thing so its worth everyones gas to drive up there. i'm going to vegas in a couple weeks and i know your busy so what about the end of march or beginning of april?? any ideas let us know. i really want to see everyone and hang out with friends. i need friends...lol