Friday, February 22, 2008

Tag- I am it....

I was tagged from my sister Kristin

Four Jobs I have had in my Life:
1.McDonalds Cashier!!
2. Patient Account Rep
3. Runner at Hunt
4. File Clerk

Four Movies I would watch over & over:
1. Salena
2. Fever Pitch
3. Ps I love you
4. Ladder 49

Four places I have lived:
1. El Paso, Texas-born and raised
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Logan,UT

Four TV shows that I like to watch:
1. The Hills
2. Biggest Loser
3. Jon and Kate plus 8
4. Friday night Lights

Four places that I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. Florida---- not my best choice!!! :)
3. Colorado
4. Mexico

Four of my Favorite Foods:
Homeade COOKIES - chocolate chip and sugar
Enchiladas
My dad's tacos
Pasta

Four places that I would rather be right now:
1. In my bed
2. Disneyworld
3. El Paso
4. New York

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. 2008 is my YEAR--- anyone know someone single?
2. El Paso--- 8 days!
3. Family Vacation
4. Return to #1

I am now tagging:Mindi; Carlie; Kelsey

0 comments: