Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tag I am it.....

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago? I was in Middle School in that aquired stage trying to find out if I was cool or not..... Middle School was not so fun for me!

What are 5 things on my to-do list? 1. Feel Better and try to work through the pain and pass these dumb kidney stones. 2. Go to the gym atleast 4 times a week. 3. Keep my room cleaner. 4. Wash my car. 5. Plan my lesson for Sunday

What would I do with a Billion dollars? The way I am feeling right now--- have every test done in the world too see what is wrong with me, have surgery to take the pain away, save-- and give money to my family.

3 of my bad habits: Too much TV, Thinking my house always has to be spotless, Getting worked up over nothing...

5 places I have lived: El Paso, Rexburg, El Paso, Mesa, Logan-- I guess thats only 4

5 jobs I have had: McDonalds Worker, Western Tech File Clerk, Hunt Runner, Medical Coder, Patient Account Rep

Things people don't know about me: I try too hard to please people, I am way too hard on myself, I try to handle pain way too long before I will take medicine, I miss El Paso way too much!

I Tag---- Mindi, Kelsey, Andrea

0 comments: