Monday, February 4, 2008

A little bit scary last night....

Well last night it was a little scary for me because I went to the Instacare with pain in my lower right abs--- so they did blood test and X-rays and then sent me over to the Hospital through the ER for a CT scan.. All signs pointed towards Appendicitis-- and needless to say I was a little worried.... After I had the scan I waited and the Dr called me back to let me know that after the CT scan they had found nothing and she would give me some pain medicine to dull the pain and hopefully it would be something that would go away on its own.... So I went home and a few minutes later the Dr called me at home to let me know the radiologist read the scan wrong and I have KIDNEY STONES--- so to go back to the Instacare and she would give me some more medicine and hopefully I would pass them ALL... Yeah so anyways I am alive--- but just kind of in alot of pain--- HOpefully this medicine kicks in soon! :)So much for the SuperBowl-- I think I made it to the point of Jordan Sparks seeing the National Anthem that was about it!

3 comments:

Mindi said...

whoa dejavu....at least this time you didnt wake me up and scare the crap out of me!!! hope you feel better!! Luv ya!

RonJohn said...

Crappy luck. hope you are feeling better.
PS tag you are it. Check out my blog.

The Morgans said...

What causes them? Brenna and Stacey both had them and you have had them twice now. I hope you feel better.