Monday, April 21, 2008

5k and a good Book







Well folks I was in my first 5k ever this Saturday.... and I do have to say that I did horribly but didn't even come in LAST place... Haha, well I guess that is good.. Anyways it was for a good cause so I guess thats good.. There were like 6 or 7 people behind me, and I think he said I finished in an hour or so.... I don't really know it seemed alot longer than that!!!

And last but not least--- I think that everyone should read this book called "Escape" about polygamy, it really almost makes me stomach hurt to think that people actually live like that but its really good book I am more than half way done with it and only started Friday!!! oopps!

1 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

Congrats on running the race! Did you feel like puking? After I have this baby, I might train for one of those!