Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This Post




is for Geishaye.... SHe had me take a picture of her the other day so that she could be apart of my blog-- so here ya go!!! Thanks for being my other Mom and Feeding Trough owner!!! Its great! Thanks for looking tired in the picture so it looks like we work here!!!

Another great news: I went to a Scentsy party last night at Heathers and got some new scents!!! I think the ones I ordered are----- Skinny Dippin', Enchanted Mist, and Flirtacious... Anyone smelled any of these??? OR should I say burned them before?? If you have let me know what you think!!! Yipee!

T-minus 8 days till my BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

Oh Geishaye! What a women! Tell her I miss her!

Geishaye Thain said...

Hi my Ashley! What a mamma now that you are and another one on the way. How happy I am for you..wow how time goes by and life moves along!
Amanda- Finally, I was feeling like you were like just like maybe not wanting to make it public that I really am your 2nd momma...I am so glad that everyone can see how hard I have to work also. Thanks much girlie. love from me to you