Monday, April 7, 2008

Conference Weekend~

Well I went down to Kimberley and Tylers House for Conference so that Kimber and I could go to Ladies Night!! Woohoo!!! We eneded up going to Deseret Book and Target and Jennise met up with us then we went back to the Sorenson's house and just hung out!!! It was really fun and then on Sunday we just watched Conference and then went for a walk and had a really good time--- My favorite part of the whole weekend was taking part in the Solemn Assembly Saturday Morning-- I cried through the WHOLE thing and felt really honored to be a part of it!!! Anyways-- here are some pictures of Kennedy and Jack Sunday afternoon!!!




















Sitting and listening to Conference, especially when President Monson spoke at the end of the afternoon session--- I loved when He said " I continually pray for you and feel your blessings, Please pray for me"... Wow was all I had to say, to hear something like that coming from a Prophet is AMAZING!!!

1 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

Adorable kids! I too, enjoyed conference! It really is a moment of peace in such a hectic life and I totally feel renergized!