Friday, April 25, 2008

Top Spot to Live........................

Ok so I went to this website and took a little quiz to see where the Top Spots that I should live are and there they are in order: www.findyourspot.com

1. Abilene, Texas
2. El Paso, Texa
3. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4. Nashville, Tennessee
5. Enid, Oklahoma
6. Lousiville, Kentucky
7. Amarillo, Texas
8. Lubbock, Texas
9. Tulsa, Oklahoma
10.Memphis, Tennessee
11.St. George, Utah
12.Albany, Georgia
13.Ft. Worth, Texas
14.Brownsville,Texas
15.Clarksville, Tennessee
16.Wichita, Kansas
17.Evansville, Indiana
18.Bowling Green, Kentucky
19.McAllen, Texas
20.Austin, Texas
21.Chattanooga, Tennessee
22.Salina,Kansas
23.Joplin,Missouri
24.Columbia,Missouri


Looks like I am a Texas Girl at heart!!!! What am I doing in Utah?!?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Oh my gosh!! I love the Nsync song...haha, it made me laugh when it started playing. Oh, those were the days!! I'm tearin up my heart when I'm with you......but when we are a part I feel it too....oh i could go on and on..lol

Mindi said...

i actually wont be at brenna's reception...i'm so sad i'll miss it. i'll be in colorado for anne maries little girl's baptism. so you will have to take pics and let me see them. see ya love ya!