Monday, April 14, 2008

Rise and Shine (Go Cougs)..... and Throw up :)

Well I had a really fun weekend once again, I went to the Sorensons (yes again) to hang out with Kimberley and the kids while Tyler was out of town!!! It was so fun it started out on Friday night when Kimber went to a Babyshower so I stayed home with Kennedy and Jack and put them to bed.... Well ALL was going great till I heard Kennedy crying, so I walk down there to see what the matter was and as soon as I opened the door... You guessed it, she threw up.... Oh sick was my first thought followed by a gag but then I totally went into clean up mode and took her bedding off and got her changed and then took her upstairs.... Haha, that was my first handle with throw up and I must say I did pretty good!!!

On Saturday it was looking like a beautiful day so we got dressed and went down to Provo for the BYU Blue and White game... It was great (We didn't really know what the purpose was) but we had a blast and with the great weather we couldn't pass it up!!! I even managed to get me a BYU shirt!! Yipee :) And then we had Olivia and Jennise stop by for a visit... She is getting so big.....

Then on Sunday we went to church and to top off the weekend, Kimberley's car got hit in the parking lot at church-- and to our suprise NO note, no nothing... It did some damage there is scrapes all along the suburban and the side view mirror is broken, and the passenger door is REALLY hard to open... But other than that it was a great weekend and I had a blast... Oh and I managed to ONLY take 2 pictures... SO enjoy, haha!








Oh and here is a picture of some pretty flowers that I took a picture of.... Beautiful!

2 comments:

Melanie and Jarom said...

Amanda- I totally love The Hills too! I read it on your last blog. Its so funny cause my husband has actually gotten into it. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Melanie and Jarom said...

Amanda- I totally love The Hills too! I read it on your last blog. Its so funny cause my husband has actually gotten into it. I'm glad I'm not the only one!