Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend!

Well I hope everyone had a great Easter.... It seemed really early for me and I am sad that is now over because it sure does not feel like Spring outside!!! Its getting there but not yet!!! Anyways on Saturday I went to lunch with some friends at Maddox and then I helped Delaney start the landscaping on her yard but hauling rocks from the ditch to her flower beds, and then we built a dog kennel and cleaned her windows... Yeah, I haven't done that since I lived in El Paso at my parents house!!! Anyways, I then made it down to Tooele to spend the night, so I made a stop at the Whites house just as Olivia was going to bed so I got to see her for a few minutes!!! After a few hours at their house I made it to the West's and spent the night there!! It was so fun and Brandon's parents even hid eggs with my name on it for me!!! I really can't thank them enough-- it was ALOT of fun!!! After church Donald came out and we went to Grandma Koven's house for dinner with all of the West clan--- and once again they hid eggs for us there!!! It was alot of fun and I managed to NOT take any pictures!!!! Anyways, Kristin did so here are a few of them!!!!



Donald, Zach and I Easter Egg Hunting!



Donald couting his Eggs



Can you find the egg?

Kristin's Masterpiece Bunny Cake!









1 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

I had a GREAT time at lunch on Saturday! We need to do it on a regular basis! I am glad that you had a good Easter!