Monday, March 31, 2008

Weeeeeeeekend.................

Well I had a great weekend--- Kristin and Zachy came up and we went out to dinner and shopping and some other fun things while they were here...... It really makes me miss having them live down the street for me!!! Booo, hhhhhssssss!!!! Anyways and then yesterday we had an interesting meeting with the Bishop.. It was 5th Sunday so the whole ward met with him and the topic was having Food Storage and what would happen if there was an emergency and where we would meet at a ward so he could make sure we were all ok... Anyways-- it got me thinking about how I need to get some sort of Food Storage and atleast have a 72 hour kit somewhere in my house..... It also clicked in my head that I don't live at home anymore--- and I am a GROWN UP scary) so I need to get on the ball and get some things together... I am not sure if I like this grown up thing too much!!!!

1 comments:

The Morgans said...

Our bishop told us to try and not go to the store for anything this week, and see if we are really prepared to go a few days without needing to buy anything. haha... but I have to go to the store because Aaron's birthday is saturday and I have nothing for him so far.