Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just a little...................


Here is just a reminder of the little people that I can't get enough of..... Oh how I love them!!!
Here are 50 quick Stress Cures
1. Talk to Someone
2. Eat a Healthy Breakfast
3. Laugh
4. Cry
5. Put fun on your To-Do List
6. Buy a New Lip Stick
7. Eat more Fiber
8. Set your GPS to Local roads
9. Start a Stress Journal
10. Love Lavender
11. Become a Believer
12. Check your Meds
13. Eat Oatmeal
14. Ditch Toxic People
15. Play with your Pet
16. Say no to Negative talk
17. Adore Almonds
18. Breathe Deep
19. Fantasize about something Wonderful
20. Hydrate
21. Stretch
22. I can't say because I am SINGLE-- you married people can
23. Take a visual vacation
24. Plan a Real Vacation
25. Drink Black Tea
26. When the going gets though, Go Elsewhere
27. Just say NO
28. Play a Board Game
29. Exercise
30. Pick your Battles
31. Car Potpouri
32. Have lunch with a friend Every week
33. Do someone a favor
34. Lose yourself in a good Book
35. Sleep
36. Get a professional Massage
37. Rething Sunday Nights
38. Fill the tub
39. Practice yoga
40. Turn off your Cell Phone
41. Embrace Shortcuts
42. Play catch- up
43. Treat Yourself
44. Break out the Drinks
45. Do some Handiwork
46. Take the Chocolate Cure
47. Crank up the Music
48. Wet your Wrists
49. Take a mental Health day
50. Turn off the TV
!
!
!
And I have been getting comments from weird random people about click here or "here is the website I was telling you about"---- well don't click them, I believe they are viruses or something like that, I will try and delete them but if you get to them before I do, remember this!!! :) Have a Super Tuesday--- Water Aerobics tonight----YIPEE!

0 comments: