Saturday, March 8, 2008

Little Big Town and Styx



Well today Western Technical College had a really cool Fun day I guess you could say-- out on Biggs Army Air Field for the soliders who been to war or those that are getting ready to go... They had all the free food and beer you could ask for (I really went for the beer) Haha, but anyways they said to expect about 9,000 people there and I don't think that there where that many but there sure were alot, and if it wasn't practically nessesary for people in the Military to smoke and drink I might of tried to get a few numbers BUT I decided not too-- darn it... Anyways it was really fun and at the end of the night they had a concert for everyone and Little Big Town and Styx performed... They were both great and would totally go again!!!






0 comments: